Sunday, April 19, 2009










Newborn Baby Boy ~ "A"
I love returning to photograph newborns after photographing them during maternity sessions.  Isn't he just precious?  He was so peaceful and content, especially in his mother's arms.  Mom is a photographer ~http://shannonjdodgephotography.com   and it was nice to work with someone and put our ideas together.  I think we got some pretty good stuff.  Here are a few images that just melt my heart, especially the one where he is curled up with mom!  Thanks Shannon, I had such a nice time and I am so glad everything is going so wonderful with your new bundle of joy.  


2 comments:

Shannon said...

OH I just LOVE them Kelli!!! Great job again. Note to self: need a macro lens!

Joy said...

Wow, wow, wow. WOW. These are simply breathtaking! What a gorgeous baby and family!!