Thursday, December 18, 2008

  




Holiday Newborn Girl
Meet beautiful newborn "R".  Not only is she absolutely gorgeous she is very smart too.  She was very aware of my presence, even at 5 days old.  She didn't want to sleep for us the first time around but in round two she slept and modeled perfectly for me. I love the little rolls she has already, don't you just want to pick her up and nuzzle her?  Thank you so much H and M  for being so easy to work with!  I really am so blessed to be a part of these magical and important moments in people's lives.  I seriously LOVE what I do.  Here are a few from the session.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, these are just beautiful!!! Love the conversions! Great work as always!!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous newborn shots! I especially love 1, 3 and 4. What a sweetie!